The Search Begins

I've just returned from a Ladies Retreat this past weekend and was encouraged to find a name or attribute of Jesus for each of the letters of the alphabet...an ABC Journal.  Today, in reading just the last three chapters of Hebrews I was able to find several to put in my Journal.  I'm sure as I continue my search I will find other supporting verses for those I have found today, in addition to many new ones!

By having something specific that I was seeking, I feel that I was more aware of all that I was reading and able to concentrate better on the Word and not allow my mind to wander - to things I need to get done today, what happened last week, etc.

One of my finds today was in Hebrews 11:6 - Rewarder.  "...he is the rewarder of them that diligently seek him."  Everyone enjoys receiving a reward.  However, as with any reward you must seek it to receive it.

What are you looking for today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do All to the Glory of God

OBEY RIGHT AWAY, THE RIGHT WAY

There is none that doeth good