Willow Ridge - A Review



Willow Ridge by Jen Cudmore is a western novella set in a nineteenth century Oregon gold rush town, Willow Ridge. It weaves the tale of the people who settle this emerging mining town. Lives of outlaws, Indians, businessmen, and townspeople intersect in this gold rush era. Tales of survival, love, and faith bring this story to life.

I enjoyed watching the characters find common ground and I was drawn to continue reading. The author does a good job of painting a picture of a booming mining town and creating realistically human characters. I had a hard time putting the book down once I got into it, and I look forward to the next in the series to learn more of the people in Willow Ridge.

I was given a free copy of this by the author. I was not required to post a positive review, just give my own opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do All to the Glory of God

OBEY RIGHT AWAY, THE RIGHT WAY

Unleashed by Erwin Raphael McManus